- Put in my lesson plans for each day (even if it's not on that exact day).
- Put in 0's when students don't do make up work while absent.
- Write better assignments: emphasize thinking process rather than right answer
- Be stricter on discipline: I already know they like me, let's move on to respect
- Incorporate group work and projects: I haven't really done any yet
My January Goals:
- Live through Homecoming.
- Write my semester B final exams.
- Organize the folders in my desk drawer.
- Incorporate more multiple choice questions: students have no idea how to eliminate wrong answers
- Use colored index cards as 'clickers' for multiple choice and true/false questions
- Rearrange desks
- Finish posting grades
- Pass back and discuss grades
- Take down Christmas paraphernalia
- Get StuCo stuff together