3.11.2013

Made 4 Math: Grading Proofs Rubric


I just finished my geometry unit on proofs and at the last minute I decided to create a rubric that really detailed how I would grade the proofs. It's still not exactly what I wanted because I look at several examples and grade holistically and the wording is more for one specific proof, but you should still get the picture.



This rubric aligns to my earlier Star Wars Holistic SBG Rubric and is the way I've been converting to percentages all through this year.

3 comments:

  1. Hi there! I have an idea for your next blog post. I'm in high school preparing for college and know I want to be a high school teacher. I just don't exactly know what subject. I have been following you blog though :) Could you explain how you decided to be a math teacher and what you like/dislike about your job?

    Thanks much for all of your posts! I enjoy reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elissa! I stumbled on your blog recently as I begin to prepare to teach Geometry. I am very interested in seeing your Grading Proofs Rubric but it doesn't seem to be loading. Am also curious about the Mental Math Mondays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mental Math Monday link http://misscalculate.blogspot.com/2015/08/bell-ringers-20.html

      Proof Rubric https://app.box.com/s/r3r4t1x49ykgwtls0mq5hvcwbxzv2s23

      Delete